Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Doors of the church is now open

Good earrrrrly morning my brothers and sisters. I sit here at 1:43 a.m eastern time listening to stevie & wondering.....welll analyzing. I was conversing with someone I hold dear more than my own heart in my rib cage.I've been there for them for almost a decade.Well they told me they had started putting the pieces together and realized that we could make it. So at first I was overjoyed.But then I started to wonder, who or whom where you so solidified for when you put me to the side.So i ask if god knows us intermittingly,Where was he in this person mind and soul when a great deal of sacrifice was given to care for their contaminated heart and soul.But anyway as the man says I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

No comments: